Thursday, October 17, 2013

All dressed in Vintage

BM-house-01


So I had the awesome pleasure of playing photographer for a beautiful friends wedding. I still have around a billionty more pics to edit... But for now I just thought I'd share a couple with the brides permission... Without revealing people or places... Just yet anyway.

image


What was awesome about this wedding was that the dress was in its third generation of brides... From grandma to mom to daughter... So sweet! Of course by this round,it needed a little TLC... But it was absolutely gorgeous!
My fav was the tule underskirt...

image


And the veil was a simple classic style... brilliant!

image


I have to hand it to you photographers out there... It's a week later, and I'm still sore.  That's probably the most excercise I've gotten in years!  If anyone else ever asks me to be the wedding photog...  I think I'll need to train a bit first.  Holy bajeez what a work-out!  And probably more fun than flipping tires...  at least in my opinion.  I could be wrong because I've never actually flipped a tire... lol.  But I know a lot of people who do it on a regular basis...

image


To me, fall is the best time of year and what was supposed to be a rainy day turned out to be absolutely perfect!! Who knows though... in a few years, fall could be in january.  Which would be cool cos that's my b-day month... tee hee...  then I could have a Halloween birthday party!

image


So overall, it was an awesome day and I was honored to be a part of it.  Congrats Meg!  You made a perfect bride and I hope your new life chapter brings happiness, joy, and blessings!

xo, Fitty

No comments:

Post a Comment