Monday, May 28, 2012

SMASH! If you take off the first S, it still has nothing to do with Mash.

Can't wait to start SMASHING!

I've been seeing these books in craft stores, and I kept putting off getting one because I have this unfocusable brain. And I told myself I had to decide exactly what I was going to do with it before I got it. And then one day I said... "karen, ... fittsineager....  it doesn't matter what you put in it. It doesn' t have to be organized...  it just has to be! Because it'll make you happy, and you can fill it with happies!"  And I have tons of those notebooks filled with magazine clippings, and sketches, and bits and tids..  like they show in the video...  ( like I  was doing pinterest the hard way...) 

 But even post pinterest, I still found myself cutting up my crafty mags and my country home mags...  etc.  THIS... my friends


TOTALLY SOLVES THAT PROBLEM ...


all in a pretty mess. *sigh* my prayers answered... Check it out!
[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PFsArr4Z1s]

I'm pretty sure I'll be needing more than one...

No comments:

Post a Comment