Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Made by Fitty Layout for LIKES drawing!

Made by Fitty facebook page

Made by Fitty Prize drawing for Likes

Ok, on a mission to boost some MADEbyFITTY webstats!  SO I'm GIVING AWAY a custom 12 x 12 scrapbook layout, made to order, with your photos!  Just hit the "like" button on my facebook page.  That's it!

And all likers, current and new will be tossed into a bag on friday, and the liker I pull gets the prize.

And thank you to all my current customers, It's great to have been crafty with you!

Also, don't forget, I now offer my services through Etsy, so buy someone a special gift for that new baby!  Or that couple about to take the plunge!  Or that friend whose kid just does the funniest stuff! Or if you book just needs some help bulking up...

Good luck!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment