Tuesday, November 27, 2012

If your bear needs to help with the cooking...

Then you might want to let them help in the cutest way possible!


BEARS


I decided to put my holiday material to good use and whip up some aprons for my new shop.
It's less than a day old, so I only have a few things... but I picked out some super duper cute paper crafting items from my favorite suppliers (studio calico, pebbles, american crafts... etc.) and they are on the way and will be shortly available to get started on some Holiday paper crafts!                                                                                                                     APRONSThese aprons make adorable gifts or grab em' for your own little sweetie to help you in the kitchen, or for playing in her own kitchen! I also take custom orders, Just send me a note through my contact page!

I wish I could say I have more of this yellow material with the


"kitchen ladies" on it... but I'm afraid this is it. It just makes me wanna bake and bake and bake and let my husband think I tattooed the smile on my face!

Well, I hope everyone is well on their way to a Merry and Happy season!  If you are shopping, shop indie! It's more personal and makes it highly unlikely that the person will already have that thing!  So check out my new Fitty's Arty Shop page! Like I said, it's like a naked christmas tree right now, but I figured, why wait..  you can even register so when the Christmas scrapbooking kits come in, you won't have to re-type all your info!

Hope the rest of your week is awesome!  And tomorrow, tell someone how nice their sweater is... unless it's not nice. Then offer them yours.

Happy Baking while looking super cute!

Oh, and here's some extra entertaining from Roo..

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-hkLiNluas?list=UUbDRrw83_KmF8dQqN-UO8Wg&hl=en_US]

No comments:

Post a Comment