Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Planning is Important!

I say turn everything into a scrapbook! Like your planner!

PLANNER

Peter: "Hey Fitts, you up for roller skating this saturday at 6pm?  All the cool kids will be there!"

Me: "Yea sure, that sounds off the chain! Or should I say, off the left side wheels on my right foot! I'll be there for sure"

Peter: "Cool franks!  I'm so glad you could come, Wendy is going to be there and she hasn't seen you in like... EONS!"

Me: "No way! That's awesome!  I can't wait to catch up with her!"

and then my friend Mo texts me and says "ARE YOU SO EXCITED ABOUT GEORGE'S WEDDING TO PRINCESS BEAUTIFUL THIS SATURDAY!!!" 

and then I check my planner calendar thingie shoved in my way too many notebooks bag and there it is with little flower and heart stickers surrounding it. "George and Princess Beautiful get married"

So anyway, I'm on yet another mission to make my planner so damn cute that I can't go  a day without adoring it's pages and consuming the dated information!

Well, off to werky...  Have a FUN Wednesday and stay dry if you're in Jersey like me!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment