Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saturday morning Jam session

2014-01-04T13-11-59_0

Sometimes I think I'm as addicted to my kid as I am to coffee.

I don't really care to waste time wondering if that's good to bad, but in the meantime... I thought it'd be nice if we had some photos of us doin' what we do when we're hanging at home on a saturday morning.  This jam session happened after we built a snow fort in the living room.  We froze our toes off the day before so I decided to be lazy and just bring the snow in so I could enjoy coffee and the couch while she enjoyed the snow.  

I think it's important to stop organizing, stop packing, stop worrying, stop everything and just enjoy being exactly where you are right this moment.

I usually forget that and just run around the house like an  angry person and stay up all night fretting and scheming.
So for my new year, I'm going to not plan to do anything or stop doing anything.  I'm going to just try to remember to enjoy what I have today, and realize that I can live with much less.

And I'm going to put down all the sad pages...

2014-01-04T14-07-58_0

2014-01-04T13-57-30_0

Along with the happy ones.

2014-01-04T13-11-59_1

I'm still trying to get my december daily mini album finished, so I'll get to that...  it's just these darn impromptu photo shoots that get me side-tracked!

2014-01-04T13-35-14_0

I feel like I don't know what the heck I scrapbooked about before Eleanor?  I don't know what I did? lol.  I know all parents say it, but it's so true...  have no clue what life used to be before I had a kid.  All I do know is that it's so much better.  No matter what hard times we're going through.

:)  xo Fitts

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is that your daughter is SO lucky!!! You're an awesome mom chica! Celeste :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sweetest comment! Thanks so much chica! lol

    ReplyDelete